Thursday, December 9, 2010

The AD that went around A4A

A lot of you have texted, emailed and PM'ed me about this picture going around the web lately, Adam4Adam specifically...
 

Well if you are an Adam4Adam member then you've probabaly seen this ad picture or totally ignored it! We had to talk to Olajuwon about the matter and thrown in some question and he openly answered.

When did you do photo shoots in the adult industry?
I did the pictures in 2008 and some in 2009, the ones in 2009 have not yet come out to the public just yet.

How did you get into it? How old were you?

I was 21 when I first started.... And companies started contacting me when I had facebook.
Does your family know?

My family does not know, well at least the important family members

Did they contact you before releasing the pictures? How did you find out that its all over a4a? Any reactions from friends?

OMG!!! I had no clue it was going to be on A4A I woke up to my phone going off at like 630am about two weeks ago from friends everywhere, (Denver, St. Louis, Cali, Ill, and New York & Seattle) Nobody really knew that I did it except for close friends.

Do you regret doing it? Would you ever do it again?

I never regret anything that I do. Trrrruuuusssstttt I get calls from my company all the time to come out there to Chicago and do a video, I just really havent had the time. So to answer that question I would possibly.

Any messages to the people who saw/will see this pics?

Ummmm the only thing I can say is buy my videos they are alot better.... hahaha. See everyone soon im sure, with clothes on!!!!! lol
Well, how sure are you the next we see you, you will have clothes on Juwon? LOL!!! Another question is, do we get a free copy of the video that you were talking about is better than the pics released? LMAO!

YOU GO JUWON!!! Get them Adult Industry!!!

"Meet him now, He's just here for the Sex"

not using xoxo,
ChaCha

(who wants to see the uncensored pic? hit me up!!! we can make some arrangements. LOL)

No comments: