Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Major Major BO!!!


So I haven't been in open gyms for weeks/months now and I decided to go last night since a visitor from the bay area is in town and wanted to play last night.

So there I was peppering and all of a sudden a cloudy smell of super bad BO slapped to my face. I'm not exaggerating but I got really dizzy.

Tons of people asked who it was. Almost everyone did a discreet self check (LOL) not until we all figured it out.

I don't mean to be rude but seriously, If you don't smell yourself anymore - IT'S A HUGE PROBLEM. and if you know u gonna be sweating all night in a room of sweaty volleyball player then maybe it's time to purchase a strong deodorant. I personally don't know the person and I don't remember seeing him before at all but I heard Walgreens is having a deodorant BOGO Sale. Lmao!

Have u ever encountered one of this? Eeeks!!!

not using xoxo,
ChaCha

if u know the name of this person please don't mention it to this blog at all

- Posted using BlogPress from my ChaCha iPhone

No comments: