Thursday, January 20, 2011

Momma D is BACK!!!



We haven't heard from her in a while and we normally see her in most tournaments. But she might have disappeared for awhile but Momma D wrote a note on her Facebook account to let everybody know that she is fine.

I love you all and sorry for my late or non-responses to your messages 

by Denise Daily on Thursday, January 20, 2011 at 2:23pm
Hello my loves, thank you all so much for your prayers and concern. No I'm not dead just actually coming back to life. God has blessed me to have a 2nd chance at living and I don't want to waste it this time. I pray this finds you all blessed and well. To my awesome team for San Jose, get ready because Mama D is back in the house. I love you all and can't wait to hung and kiss all of you that I can. Please remember that without Christ nothig is possible, but with Christ nothing is Impossible.

Love Mama D

Glad to hear you are doing better Momma D! Cant wait to see you in San Jose.

not using xoxo,
ChaCha

No comments: